4Com is a fast-growing provider of omni-channel customer service solutions, VoIP and Messaging. The technology company from Hannover predominantly operates as a B2B provider of contact center technology and services in partnership with large telcos and enterprises. The 4Com platform needs to interface with third party software products, integrate deeply into customer environments and connect to cloud based telecommunication services. This often requires purpose build interfacing solutions resulting from a design and development project together with the customer. To manage these projects, 4Com is looking for a software integration specialist as part of our growing team of software development engineers.
- Apply project management skills to effectively manage and complete multiple simultaneous integration projects within defined timelines and quality guidelines.
- Work with the technical leads and application development teams in controlling streamlined integration process between 4Com applications and enterprise software from Salesforce, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Manage integration go-live periods; troubleshoot, working closely with internal teams to ensure optimal performance of integration.
- Communicate updates throughout project lifespan with clients and internal stakeholders on various teams.
- Participates in client/contractor meetings and resolves project issues.
- Track and provide data on key performance indicators related to projects, including timelines and client satisfaction that provide a measure of progress.
Integration Design Tasks
- Specify and design enterprise services based on REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services, RAML and other interfaces.
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications and project requirements.
- Review code written by other developers including requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing the software systems.
- Facilitate user testing and approvals.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices.
- Experience with common system integration methods and technologies including web services, SOAP, JSON, REST, APIs, XML, business process automation and orchestration tools/software.
- Demonstrated technical skills and project implementation experience designing, configuring, and deploying SaaS-based software solutions like Safesforce.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of current web technologies, HTML, CSS or XML.
- Proactive problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of project timeline and issues.
- Able to adjust communication for audience and provide appropriate training based on customer technical experience.
- Self-taught learner able to quickly acquire new technical concepts and tools.
- Ability to work with a technical team in an engineering culture whilst bringing a client approach to the way of managing projects.
- Cultural flexibility and experience of working with international enterprise clients.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Fluent in German and English.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a team of experts to manage successful projects in one Germany?s fastest growing cloud communication companies.
Place of employment is Hannover.
Business casual environment.
Being part of a fast-paced and growing company setting.
Regular company social and teambuilding events.
Start date negotiable, preferable September 2017.